Touratech’s latest anti-theft device is a locking mount designed exclusively for Garmin’s new Zumo 590LM GPS. It gives riders the confidence to momentarily leave their bikes unattended, provides a tenacious grip on the device and absorbs damaging vibration.
Developed While Circling the Globe:
Touratech products are built by the world’s premier aftermarket parts manufacturer solely dedicated to high-quality products for adventure-touring bikes and dual-sport motorcycles. The new Locking Mount for Garmin’s top-of-the-line navigation unit is a beautiful, rugged piece of German craftsmanship engineered with input from adventure travelers around the globe.
Constructed from lightweight aluminum and tough stainless steel, the Touratech Zumo 590 Locking Mount weighs just 13 ounces, is 4.75 inches tall, 5.5 inches wide and 3 inches deep. Available in black or silver anodized finishes, it is used in conjunction with Garmin’s power cradle.
The mount grasps the GPS with upper and lower jaws, opening them wide using elastic-band tension. For security and peace of mind when paying for gas or enjoying a meal, it disables the cradle’s release button to prevent tampering when the mount is closed. Safely in place, the GPS is locked in with the turn of a key. A pair of keys, which can be matched to other Touratech products, is provided.
Isolated from engine vibration and road shock with four rubber dampers, the rugged locking unit is ready for road riding and detouring off the beaten path. It was designed to attach to ½-inch crossbars, bracket adapters, RAM mounts and similar devices that affix electronic accessories to motorcycles.
- Anti-theft locking mount designed exclusively for Garmin’s new Zumo 590LM
- Provides a tenacious grip on the GPS
- Rubber dampers absorb vibration
- Constructed from aluminum and stainless steel
- Weight: 13 ounces
- Height: 4.75 inches
- Width: 5.5 inches
- Depth 3 inches
- GPS grasped with self-opening locking jaws
- Keyed lock with 2 keys
- Keys can be matched to other Touratech products
- Mounts on 1/2-inch crossbars, bracket adapters, RAM mounts and similar devices
- Available in black or silver
- Retail Price: $184.90
- Discount for Purchasing Locking Mount and Zumo 590LM Together
Carrying the greatest selection of GPS units and other electronic rider aids, Touratech offers a package discount for purchasing the 590LM and locking mount together.
New-Generation Zumo 590LM Upgrades:
- Much easier to import and use GPS tracks to follow roads and trails
- 5-inch screen can be seen clearly in sunlight and is more sensitive, working effortlessly with or without gloves.
- A powered USB port is included, keeping other electronic devices charged while riding
- Music can be delivered via USB, Bluetooth and Pandora radio through a smart phone
- Faster processor for effortless multitasking and smoothly pan across maps
- Software streamlined, making the 590LM even easier to use
Click HERE to learn more about Touratech’s Locking Mount Package for the Garmin Zumo 590LM GPS Navigator