Drawing from countless miles of adventure touring experience, Touratech has collaborated with Ortlieb to design the perfect motorcycle dry-bag. Combining many of the features we love in a travel dry-bag, and adding many that were missing in current designs, the Touratech Adventure Dry Bag is the ultimate in waterproof luggage for your motorcycle.
Strong nylon tie-down loops give you a secure place to run your straps through to firmly attach the bag to your motorcycle. We recommend adjustable ROK Straps. Padded carry handles, and the included padded shoulder strap make the bag easy to carry when it’s off the bike as well.
Reinforced tie-down points sewn into the top of the bag give you a place to lash down additional small bags and increase your storage capacity.
The Medium (31 Liter) size is great for rear racks, or the tops of panniers and topcases. The Large (49 Liter) and XL (89 Liter) sizes work well lashed to rear racks or across the passenger seat of the motorcycle.
Bag Dimensions (Length x Width x Height)
Medium: 11.8 x 21.3 x 10.6 inches
Large: 13.5 x 24 x 12.6 inches
X-Large: 15.7 x 28 x 15.7 inches
- Made exclusively for Touratech in Germany by Ortlieb
- Completely waterproof (IP64)
- Available in 3 sizes and 4 colors
- Large horizontal roll closure with stiffener for easy packing
- Sturdy carrying handles
- Compression straps on sides and tension strap over the roll closure let you adjust the pack size
- Multiple strap loops and attachment points
- Cushioned detachable shoulder strap
- Large, bright reflectors made from 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material on sides and reflective strip on carry handles for enhanced visibility
Check out the new video about Adventure Dry Bags and then browse all of Touratech’s travel and dry-bag options HERE.